"Finally a provider has understood that working people need to define their schedules individually and do not have an unlimited number of holidays for attending classes on site. The program of the European Education Group is in this respect the first doctoral program, which is really compatible with professional life."
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Industrial Engineering
Ph.D. applicants are free to suggest a topic from the field of industrial engineering or business administration. Topics addressing both fields are also welcome.
Prerequisites for admission to the Ph.D. program
Admission is solely determined by our partner university. Upon receipt of your documents, we check in advance if you can be admitted to the doctoral study. For this reason, the requirements listed below are only to be regarded as guidelines:
- A-levels or equivalent and
- Completed university studies (diploma) or
- Completed studies at a university of applied sciences (diploma) or
- Completed bachelor’s and master’s degree, depending on the institution.
1. You send us the following documents:
- CV in English
- Diploma and degree certificate of the highest-ever academic education
- Certificate of Birth
- One color passport photo in JPG file format
- Photocopy of passport / identity card (double-sided)
- Copies of all academic education and references
- if available: English test (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent)
- if available: Publication List
- Two-page description of the dissertation topic in English
2. The documents you provide are first scrutinized by us and then passed on to our partner university. Within the following six weeks, we will inform you on the decision of the university. If you are accepted as a doctoral student, you will be invited for a personal presentation.
3. Personal presentation at the University, Entrance Examination and Enrolment
- Entrance examination in the form of an expert discussion
- Enrolment as a Ph.D. student at the university
4. Appointments at the university are agreed individually with the supervising professor. You have to file reports with your supervising professor on a regular basis.
5. Defense of the thesis
6. Ceremony and presentation of the certificate
The regular duration of the study is 6 semesters. The study can be completed in a minimum of 4 semesters if course achievements are satisfactory and all requirements of the university and the supervising professor have been fulfilled.
Information provided here is subject to course of study change by the University
European Education Group AG will look after all organizational issues concerning your doctoral study and will e.g. accompany you to the university, when you have the first appointment on site. European Education Group AG will be your contact during your doctoral study.